Records Storage in Baltimore
The members of Record Storage Companies of America in Baltimore members provide professional services in this highly regulated business atmosphere. Our members understand the high demand for efficiently tracking and confidentially protecting vital business information. Our clients come to us for simple and reassuring solutions to their information management needs. Although they understand that our years of industry expertise have proven beneficial regardless of the cost they are still looking for the best overall value for their investment.
The following are normal requests our customers have made. Do you have similar requests? If so, call the members of the association in your area now.
- I have about 300 boxes (all same bankers size boxes) that I need to transfer to a new facility
- (Record storage) Approximately 150 - 200 boxes
- 150 boxes currently in another storage facility. Will need to find a storage facility that meets our budget, and the company we're with is costing us a lot of money every year.
- Medical records storage
- We need to have approximately 10 pallets of Brokerage and Transporation files stored and accessible. We are on a tight timeline as well.
Are you looking for a new, professional, off-site document storage company? The following are the most common reasons for doing so. Do any of these apply to you?
- Unsatisfactory relationship now in place with a multinational storage company who could care less about customer service
- Realization that the current SECURITY of your record storage is unsatisfactory and may be in violation of current privacy protection laws.
- Many motivated customers for off-site records storage are OUT OF SPACE to store their existing files
- Did you realize that your whole business is at risk due to the lack of DISASTER protection of your business records: Fire, Flood, Hurricane, all could put you out of business