Secure Off-site File Storage in Seattle
The members of the association in Seattle are your area's trusted name in Records and Information Management Services. They are your single source for all your Records and Information Management needs. Unlike other companies in the area we focus on traditional records management services to include records storage and off-site data protection. Our highly trained staff of Records and Information Management professionals will help you identify, organize, maintain and access needed information and securely destroy the rest while realizing the benefits in cost savings efficiency regulatory compliance and reduced litigation risk.
Companies starting to look at their options for moving their files to off-site, professional storage locations have been contacting our members for years. These are the types of jobs they need complete. Please call the members of the association in your area now and tell them what you need to have done. Here Are Actual Quotes From Customers:
- Medical records storage
- How much do you charge to store paper medical records? Do you charge by box or by chart? What is the process to retrieve records
- We need to have approximately 10 pallets of Brokerage and Transportation files stored and accessible. We are on a tight timeline as well.
- Document Shredding and Storage for initially 50-60 boxes and then approximately 4-6 each year.
- (Record storage) Approximately 150 - 200 boxes
- In addition to shredding approx. 40 boxes, we would like a quote to store files in bankers boxes and be able to retrieve on an as needed basis
- I am looking for a quote on how much it would cost to store medical records and if they are accessible electronically?
Top Reasons for File Storage Users in Seattle
ARE YOU DISGRUNTLED WITH MULTINATIONAL STORAGE COMPANIES? Many companies are tired of the lack of service they get from the large, multinational storage company. There is reported to be very little sense of the true attitude of service. There are also what seem to be arbitrary (and often) rate increases. Do you experience this and want to change? Start a relationship with a local Files Storage Company now by calling the members of association in your area.