Tampa Area Off-Site Storage Companies
The members of Record Storage Companies of America in Tampa offer a comprehensive suite of services including off-site records storage and management off-site media vault protection secure shredding and electronic records management. We allow clients to focus on their core business while reducing the cost and risk associated with storage and protection of corporate information.
Services available include:
- Records Storage and Management
- Media Vault Protection
- Secure Destruction(paper shredding/electronic media)
- Imaging and Electronic Records Management
- Web Based Inventory Access
- 24 x 7 Delivery Options
- Customizable Solutions
The following are normal requests our customers have made. Do you have similar requests? If so, call the members of the association in your area now.
- Approx. 25 book cartons. May need access once or twice a year at most. Additional 2 boxes per year would require storage. Also interested in shredding/scanning services.
- Wanting a quote for paper storage of 40 years worth of records. Since I don't have an exact number of records, I would just like a ballpark estimate.
- In addition to shredding approx. 40 boxes, we would like a quote to store files in bankers boxes and be able to retrieve on an as needed basis
- Approximately 10 normal size file boxes.
- Hello. I will have approximately 1500 paper medical (patient) charts to store. I will need to have them copied on request, with either paper copies or pdf files sent to new clinic location.
Be compliant with the Federal and State Laws by outsourcing your file storage to a professional storage company. The following are examples of what should be stored off-site under the fullest protection possible.
Any document, which contains confidential information (business plans, product drawings, intellectual property and drafts of such information.).
Any document which could be used for the purpose of identity theft (medical patient records, social security numbers, customer lists, credit applications, tax returns, etc.).
Any document which could cause harm in the hands of criminals or competitors (canceled checks, price lists, business plans, credit card numbers)
Any document which is mandated to be protected by your state laws or the federal laws such as HIPAA (medical), GRAMM LEACH BLILEY (financial) and FACTA (personal credit) records.