Records Storage in Philadelphia
The members of Record Storage Companies of America in Philadelphia industry provide companies with a cost-effective alternative solution for managing and storing hard-copy records, rotation services for back up media, document imaging solutions and confidential paper destruction services. Our members storage centers are exceptionally safe and include surveillance systems for controlled access, state-of-the-art security and fire prevention systems. Our members have secured access entry media vault storage. We provide each client with a variety of services tailored to suit their unique needs.
The following are normal requests our customers have made. Do you have similar requests? If so, call the members of the association in your area now.
- Store old records, but will also need copies of some charts as patients come back into our office,
- We have roughly 40-50 boxes and wanted to explore our options for storage. If you could give us a quote on what it would cost our company per month to store our boxes there, that would be great
- Looking for information on secure record storage
- How much do you charge to store paper medical records? Do you charge by box or by chart? What is the process to retrieve records
- We currently have a need to store approximately 733 document boxes to free up space in our facility. We need to have them stored in a facility that would allow us to have access in case we need to search for certain documents.
Any of the following individuals could steal your records and cause harm to you, your patients, customers, employees, stockholders and the general public. Protect your information.
- Disgruntled employees (who better knows the location and value of much of the data you have)
- Contractors (whom you have done no background checks on)
- Custodial personnel (who are in the offices often alone at night)
- Customers who may have access to your offices where files may be placed within easy reach, such as on a desk